If you’re looking for a place where you can receive confidential, compassionate and affordable abortion services, STI/STD/HIV testing, birth control and family planning, emergency contraception (morning after pill), and gynecological care from a professional sexual and reproductive health care provider who will listen to, understand, and support you … You’ve found it!
- Gynecological and reproductive care (GYN)
- Birth control advice, prescriptions, and emergency contraception (morning after pill)
- Rapid HIV testing with OraQuick Advance® (results available in 20min)
- STD/STI testing and treatment
- Pregnancy testing, pregnancy crisis and pregnancy options counseling
- Abortion services (in-clinic surgical abortion and at-home early abortion by pill)
- Miscarriage management and pregnancy loss support
- Services just for teens including pregnancy prevention clinics and sexual health advice
- Services for the LGBTQ community
CFHC is committed to empowering our clients and community by providing excellent quality sexual and reproductive health services, pro choice advocacy and educational outreach.
Our greatest source of pride is in the women who turn to us for care and leave feeling empowered, respected and cared for not only on a medical level but on a human level as well. Above all, that she has been met not with judgment but with acceptance.
Our receptionists answer the phone from 8:30AM to 5:30PM Monday through Thursday and from 8:30AM-4:30PM on Friday.
We have expanded our GYN hours:
- Mondays from noon to 8pm
- Wednesdays from 9:30am to 3pm (GYN and MAB appointments)
- Thursdays from 9am to 5pm (GYN and MAB appointments)
- Fridays beginning at 7:30am (Surgical abortions)
Our schedule is subject to change on occasion due to holidays, etc. We do our best to accommodate your schedule. When you call we will fit you in as soon as possible, often the same day.
Beginning April 2013, we offer free WIFI service throughout our building for the convenience of our clients.
Research Focus Group Here on May 15th
Health policy researchers at Dartmouth are interested in learning about what matters to YOU when you make decisions about birth control. Join us here at the Health Center on Wednesday May 15th at 6:00PM for a discussion of your preferences for understanding birth control options. Read more....